What do all successful Pace Dealers all have in common?
- Committed to being successful
- Honesty and integrity in business practices
- Attractive and properly merchandised sales lot
- Adequate mix of inventory to support expected sales volume
- Well trained sales people, dedicated to the sale of trailers
- Recognition that a great trailer service department means higher profit margins and happy customers for life
- Participation in Pace American University and the Pace American Dealer Meeting
- Solid marketing plan
- They take care of their customers
What is Pace going to do to help me?
- Pace is committed to the growth and success of it’s Dealers
- Honesty and integrity in key business practices
- The best products and options
- The best customer service and dealer support
- The best sales training
- The best inventory management tools
- The best marketing tools.
- The best people
- To be a great partner to our Dealers
Why should I switch to Pace?
Because your customer will demand Pace American products and quality services. We need exceptional dealers who take care of their customers. With Pace, you have more satisfied customers, make more money, and build equity into your business.
Why should I start selling enclosed cargo trailers?
This is a growth industry. Over the last five years, industry sales have doubled. We are forecasting 15% growth per year during the next five years. Nearly 70% of current purchasers of trailers are first time buyers!
Enclosed cargo trailers will complement your existing retail products, make more money for you, and help build your business for a more secure future for you and your family. Simply stated, it is the right industry, the right time, and the right company for you!
This all sounds too good to be true! Where is the catch?
Don’t take our word for it. Ask many of our dealers.