Pace American Trailer News
PACE AMERICAN BRINGS BRAND NEW TRAILERS TO THE ROAD
November 29, 2016
When you purchase a Pace American trailer, you expect only the best. The best in choice, customization, function and features… and that’s exactly what Pace American brings to the table with its lineup of three new trailers for 2016. The brand new OutBack DLX, Journey SE and WhiteOut trailers are set to meet the needs of weekend haulers and full-time towers.
THE OUTBACK DLX
ENCLOSED UTILITY TRAILERS
At 5’, 6’ and 7’ wide, the payload capacity ranges from 1,590-lbs to an impressive 4,980-lbs, delivering strength without sacrificing overall space. When it comes to the 8.5’ wide model, the OutBack DLX provides more than 6,000-lbs of versatility that’s fit for every occasion.
Features found across all OutBack DLX models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs, 4-wheel electric brakes (tandem axle)
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16” to 24” O.C. frame, sidewalls, roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, interior wall liner, one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum exterior
- Aesthetics: TPO cap, .030 top wrap (round top models), slope or wedge nose (flat tops)
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, 1-2 dome lights with switch
- Doors: Single or double rear aluminum framed door depending on size selection
THE JOURNEY SE
V-NOSE HAULING TRAILERS
These 5’, 6’ and 7’ wide cargo trailers bring 12 to more than 20’ of overall length to make sure you have room to perform every duty. Meanwhile, the 8.5x24 trailer boasts more than 28’ of length and an interior height of 78” so that you’ll have ample space to maneuver while inside.
Features found across all Journey SE models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs, 15” radial tires
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16 to 24” O.C. construction, ATP fenders
- Structure: 3/4” floor (5-7’ wides), DryMax floor on 8.5’ wides, one-piece aluminum roof
- Aesthetics: .030 aluminum screwless exterior, slope V-nose flat tops
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, 12V dome light with switch
- Doors: Aluminum framed double rear doors and side door with flushlock
THE WHITEOUT ALUMINUM
SNOWMOBILE AND SPORTS TRAILERS
Giving customers an even lighter way to reach the mountain tops, Pace American introduces the WhiteOut aluminum snowmobile trailer option. These enclosed trailers also double as sports trailers that have a payload capacity of 1,200-lbs to take any of your toys along for the ride.
Features found in the WhiteOut aluminum snowmobile trailer:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles with EZ lube hubs, electric brakes, 15” radial tires
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, 3/8” wall liner, one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum exterior
- Electrical: Breakaway battery box, one dome light, LED tail and clearance lights
- Doors: Double front ramp doors with spring assist
Before you decide to load up the bed of your friend’s pickup truck or resort to a clunky van that makes access to your tools and toys a hassle, hook up a brand new trailer from Pace American and take your hauls to the next level.
YOU CAN FIND EACH OF OUR BRAND NEW TRAILERS FOR SALE HERE: